Submitted: 12.6.2017 By Daryl from Advantage Marine in Zeeland, MI
The ME-220 Service Cart, is something that I believe every Marine shop will want or need at some point if you are regularly changing oil in vessels, servicing outdrives, and possibly winterizing. This cart is a MUST HAVE! I can't tell you enough how frustrating it is to get into a boat, then realize you forgot that ONE thing, that you have to crawl back out for.
THIS CART INCLUDES:
- An oil changer with a gear driven pump that you will never have to change a $40 impeller on again, with a wireless remote to activate the pump attached to the hose conveniently, so you won't loose it.
- A large 16 gallon tank, so you can extract oil from a vessel with multiple engine's without having to drain your bucket, then come back and do the next. There is also a convenient storage area for the 15ft hose to set on.
- A rack on the top and middle shelf to set filters to also drain into the tank.
- The top shelf stands 6ft tall,so even larger vessels are easy to grab, filters and tools from while still not having to get off your vessel.
- There is a large drawer where you can store supplies and tools for working next to small boats and outboards.
- There is a bracket for holding an alignment bar securely in place, but still easy to remove quickly when needed.
- All the corners and handles are protected so no worries on scratching any surfaces that you bring the cart next too.
- There is even a built-in battery charger that you can simply plug in at the end of your day to maintain your battery.
Like I said, Sternmaster Marine Tools went all out on this design!! The cart is very easy to maneuver with the wheels they chose that also lock when needed, but also VERY sturdy. They didn't skimp on quality built. You will definitely notice saved time and money with this cart. I've seen a 2-3 hour