*Please note the ME-220 ships on a skid and must be shipped to a business location with the proper unloading facilities.
Service Cart - ME-220
Made To Order. Please call for current lead time, may be 6-8 weeks.
- Capacity 16 Gallon Oil Tank
- Dimensions Length: 44 inches
Width: 26 inches
Height: 7 ft 2 inches
To Top Shelf: 6ft
- Weight 250 lbs
- Materials Steel Construction
Red / Black Powdercoat Finish
Non-Marking Casters (2 Swivel/Braking, 2 Rigid)
1/4" Foam Padding
- Included Accessories 16 Gallon Oil Tank
Gear Pump with Switch
15 ft Hose with Wireless Pump Remote and Garden Hose Fitting
Battery Box (battery not included) and Charger
- Shipping Please note the shipping quote at checkout is for a continental US business address.
Call our Sales Team at 1-800-305-8117 if you are shipping to a residential address, school, military location, or internationally.
The Sternmaster Service Cart increases the safety and efficiency of in-boat service and oil changes. At over 6 feet tall, the four shelf cart includes a 16 gallon oil tank, gear pump with wireless remote, filter drawer, battery box and charger, 15' hose and hanger, 2 oil filter drain pans, 1/4" foam padding, and more. The cart corners are covered in a plastic sleeve to prevent scratching should the cart bump a boat.
Submitted: 12.6.2017 By Daryl from Advantage Marine in Zeeland, MI
The ME-220 Service Cart, is something that I believe every Marine shop will want or need at some point if you are regularly changing oil in vessels, servicing outdrives, and possibly winterizing. This cart is a MUST HAVE! I can't tell you enough how frustrating it is to get into a boat, then realize you forgot that ONE thing, that you have to crawl back out for.
THIS CART INCLUDES:
- An oil changer with a gear driven pump that you will never have to change a $40 impeller on again, with a wireless remote to activate the pump attached to the hose conveniently, so you won't loose it.
- A large 16 gallon tank, so you can extract oil from a vessel with multiple engine's without having to drain your bucket, then come back and do the next. There is also a convenient storage area for the 15ft hose to set on.
- A rack on the top and middle shelf to set filters to also drain into the tank.
- The top shelf stands 6ft tall,so even larger vessels are easy to grab, filters and tools from while still not having to get off your vessel.
- There is a large drawer where you can store supplies and tools for working next to small boats and outboards.
- There is a bracket for holding an alignment bar securely in place, but still easy to remove quickly when needed.
- All the corners and handles are protected so no worries on scratching any surfaces that you bring the cart next too.
- There is even a built-in battery charger that you can simply plug in at the end of your day to maintain your battery.
Like I said, Sternmaster Marine Tools went all out on this design!! The cart is very easy to maneuver with the wheels they chose that also lock when needed, but also VERY sturdy. They didn't skimp on quality built. You will definitely notice saved time and money with this cart. I've seen a 2-3 hour
Why is the ME-220 so expensive?
When we decided to design this oil service cart we decided to include many accessories to make it as efficient as possible. We feel the cost is justified because of all the included accessories and the massive time savings that add up when using the ME-220.
Can I get the ME-220 in a different color?
Yes, but there will be a longer lead time and most likely an extra charge.
- We stock the ME-220 in red with black accents as pictured.
- We can substitute all black powder coat at no extra charge, but with a longer lead-time.
- Any other color will require an extra charge and longer lead time. Please contact us with your desired color for quotes