Large Outboard Service Stand - ME-110
Scroll down for accessory images.
- Capacity Accommodates 30 inch shaft
300+ horsepower, 800 lb limit
- Dimensions Length: 35 inches
Width: 43 inches
Height: 46 1/2 inches
- Weight 120 lbs
- Materials Steel
5" Locking Swivel Casters, 1000 lb Capacity Each
- Shipping Please note the shipping quote at checkout is for a continental US business address.
Call our Sales Team at 1-800-305-8117 if you are shipping to a residential address or internationally.
When outboard motors of any size need servicing, this heavy duty engine stand offers the ideal solution. The mounting surface simulates a transom, both in angle and thickness, keeping the outboard naturally oriented while you work. The uprights are angled toward each other on either side of the engine to maximize accessibility. Four heavy duty locking casters allow for easy movement as well as additional stability. This stand can also double as a display in your show room and at trade shows or for storage. Fits all standard bolt-on outboard motors, generally up to 300/350 hp.
Be sure to check out our battery tray accessory (ME-110-01) which has an innovative design allowing it to sit freely in the front of the stand.
View Assembly Instructions
Hot-dip Galvanized 110
We are proud to offer a new hot dip galvanized version of the ME-110 for the more corrosive environments. Hot dip galvanized is incredibly durable and coats both the inside and outside of all tubing and parts for the ultimate protection. To order a galvanized verison of the 110, simply find the drop down options above the "Add to cart" button seen at the top of this page. Choose "Galvanized" from the STYLE option, by default Red Powdercoat is selected. Please note that as we do not stock many galvanized products, there may be a 1-2 week lead time before shipping.
- ME-110-01 Battery Tray You can also add our our battery tray accessory (ME-110-01) which has an innovative design allowing it to sit freely in the front of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the second drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Battery Tray" instead of the default No.
- ME-110-Tool Tray You can also add our our tool tray accessory (ME-110-Tool Tray) which slides in to hang at the top of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the third drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Tool Tray" instead of the default No.