Large Outboard Service Stand
*Please note the ME-110 ships on a skid and must be shipped to a business location with the proper unloading facilities.
Large Outboard Service Stand - ME-110
January 2023 Restock
Scroll down for accessory images.
- Capacity Accommodates 30 inch shaft
300+ horsepower, 800 lb limit
- Dimensions Length: 35 inches
Width: 43 inches
Height: 46 1/2 inches
- Weight 120 lbs
- Materials Steel
5" Locking Swivel Casters, 1000 lb Capacity Each
- Shipping Please note the shipping quote at checkout is for a continental US business address.
Call our Sales Team at 1-800-305-8117 if you are shipping to a residential address, school, military location, or internationally.
When outboard motors of any size need servicing, this heavy duty engine stand offers the ideal solution. The mounting surface simulates a transom, both in angle and thickness, keeping the outboard naturally oriented while you work. The uprights are angled toward each other on either side of the engine to maximize accessibility. Four heavy duty locking casters allow for easy movement as well as additional stability. This stand can also double as a display in your show room and at trade shows or for storage. Fits all standard bolt-on outboard motors, generally up to 300/350 hp.
Be sure to check out our battery tray accessory (ME-110-01) which has an innovative design allowing it to sit freely in the front of the stand.
Hot-dip Galvanized 110
We are proud to offer a new hot dip galvanized version of the ME-110 for the more corrosive environments. Hot dip galvanized is incredibly durable and coats both the inside and outside of all tubing and parts for the ultimate protection. To order a galvanized verison of the 110, simply find the drop down options above the "Add to cart" button seen at the top of this page. Choose "Galvanized" from the STYLE option, by default Red Powdercoat is selected. Please note that as we do not stock many galvanized products, there may be a 1-2 week lead time before shipping.
- ME-110-01 Battery Tray You can also add our our battery tray accessory (ME-110-01) which has an innovative design allowing it to sit freely in the front of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the second drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Battery Tray" instead of the default No.
- ME-110-Tool Tray You can also add our our tool tray accessory (ME-110-Tool Tray) which slides in to hang at the top of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the third drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Tool Tray" instead of the default No.
Submitted: 8.7.2013 By Bradley
Excellent product! Well built! Very happy with it...used it the 1st day out of the box.
Will the ME-110 fit my motor?
Any bolt on outboard will fit on this stand, up to 800 lbs. This includes anything from 50 HP up to approx. 400 HP outboards, maybe even larger depending on the weight.
What is the difference between the ME-110 and the ME-110HC?
The ME-110HC was designed for the extra large newer outboards being designed. These rare outboards exceed 800 lbs and/or 400hp. The ME-110HC is also taller to allow a longer shaft than the ME-110.
Will the ME-110 work with the ME-OMTT Test Tank?
Yes! The ME-110 is designed to roll under the test tank for small outboard run tests. Check out the ME-OMTT product page for more details.
Can I get the ME-110 in a different color?
Yes, but there will be a longer lead time and most likely an extra charge.
- We stock the ME-110 in red as pictured.
- We can substitute black powder coat at no extra charge, but with a 1-2 week lead-time.
- Any other color will require an extra charge and longer lead time. Please contact us with your desired color for quotes