High Capacity Large Outboard Display Stand - ME-110HC
*Limited Stock, allow 1-3 weeks for production.
- Capacity Accommodates longer shafts
For the extreme and rare extra large Bolt-On Outboards
over 400 horsepower, 1200 lb limit
- Dimensions Length: 47 inches
Width: 43 inches
Height: 52 1/2 inches
- Weight 148 lbs
- Materials Steel
5" Locking Swivel Casters, 1000 lb Capacity Each
- Shipping Please note the shipping quote at checkout is for a continental US business address.
Call our Sales Team at 1-800-305-8117 if you are shipping to a residential address, military location, or internationally.
For the rare extra large outboards weighing more than 800 pounds, this extreme engine stand is the ideal solution. Just like our regular ME-110, the mounting surface simulates a transom, keeping the outboard naturally oriented while you work, and features the same bolt pattern. The uprights are angled toward each other on either side of the engine to maximize accessibility. The ME-110HC features additional leg supports and longer legs, adding stability for the high weight load. Standing at 52.5" tall, the ME-110HC is 6.5" taller than our standard ME-110 in order to accomodate the longer dimensions of some of the new 350hp models. Four hard heavy duty locking casters allow for easy movement on cement. The ME-110HC is meant for the rare outboards weighing 800 or more pounds/in excess of 400 hp - extreme high capacity use. The ME-110 HC DOES NOT work with our ME-OMTT Test Tank.
View Assembly Instructions
- ME-110-01 Battery Tray You can also add our our battery tray accessory (ME-110-01) which has an innovative design allowing it to sit freely in the front of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the second drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Battery Tray" instead of the default No.
- ME-110-Tool Tray You can also add our our tool tray accessory (ME-110-Tool Tray) which slides in to hang at the top of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the third drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Tool Tray" instead of the default No.