High Capacity Large Outboard Service Stand
*Please note the ME-110HC ships on a skid and must be shipped to a business location with the proper unloading facilities.
High Capacity Large Outboard Display Stand - ME-110HC
Temporarily Made to Order. Please call for current time frame.
- Capacity Accommodates longer shafts
For the extreme and rare extra large Bolt-On Outboards
over 400 horsepower, 1200 lb limit
- Dimensions Length: 47 inches
Width: 43 inches
Height: 52 1/2 inches
- Weight 148 lbs
- Materials Steel
5" Locking Swivel Casters, 1000 lb Capacity Each
- Shipping Please note the shipping quote at checkout is for a continental US business address.
Call our Sales Team at 1-800-305-8117 if you are shipping to a residential address, school, military location, or internationally.
For the rare extra large outboards weighing more than 800 pounds, this extreme engine stand is the ideal solution. Just like our regular ME-110, the mounting surface simulates a transom, keeping the outboard naturally oriented while you work, and features the same bolt pattern. The uprights are angled toward each other on either side of the engine to maximize accessibility. The ME-110HC features additional leg supports and longer legs, adding stability for the high weight load. Standing at 52.5" tall, the ME-110HC is 6.5" taller than our standard ME-110 in order to accomodate the longer dimensions of some of the new 350hp models. Four hard heavy duty locking casters allow for easy movement on cement. The ME-110HC is meant for the rare outboards weighing 800 or more pounds/in excess of 400 hp - extreme high capacity use. The ME-110 HC DOES NOT work with our ME-OMTT Test Tank.
- ME-110-01 Battery Tray You can also add our our battery tray accessory (ME-110-01) which has an innovative design allowing it to sit freely in the front of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the second drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Battery Tray" instead of the default No.
- ME-110-Tool Tray You can also add our our tool tray accessory (ME-110-Tool Tray) which slides in to hang at the top of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the third drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Tool Tray" instead of the default No.
Will the ME-110HC fit my motor?
Any bolt-on outboard will fit on this stand, up to 1200 lbs and or over 400 hp. The ME-110HC is tall enough (52.5") to allow your longer shafts.
What is the difference between the ME-110HC and the ME-110?
The ME-110HC was designed for the extra large newer outboards being designed. These rare outboards exceed 800 lbs and/or 400hp. The ME-110HC is also taller to allow a longer shaft than the ME-110.
Will the ME-110HC work with the ME-OMTT Test Tank?
Can I get the ME-110HC in a different color?
Yes, but there will be a longer lead time and most likely an extra charge.
- We may stock limited quantities of the ME-110HC in red as pictured.
- We can substitute black powder coat at no extra charge, but with a 1-2 week lead-time.
- Any other color will require an extra charge and longer lead time. Please contact us with your desired color for quotes