All Terrain Large Outboard Service Stand
*Please note the ME-110AT ships on a skid and must be shipped to a business location with the proper unloading facilities.
All Terrain Large Outboard Motor Stand - ME-110AT
January 2023 Restock
Scroll down for accessory images.
- Capacity Accommodates 30 inch shaft
300+ horsepower, 700 lb limit
- Dimensions Length: 35 inches
Width: 43 inches
Height: 50 inches
- Weight 134 lbs
- Materials10" Foam Filled All Terrain Tires Steel
10" Foam Filled All Terrain Tires (2 Locking), 700 lb Capacity Each
- Shipping Please note the shipping quote at checkout is for a continental US business address.
Call our Sales Team at 1-800-305-8117 if you are shipping to a residential address, school, military location, or internationally.
The ME-110AT is the All Terrain version of our Large Outboard Service Stand. It features the same large foam filled rubber tires as the ME-140AT, which easily roll over gravel, grass, hoses, and concrete. Two of the wheels lock for maximum stability. The stand's mounting surface simulates a transom, both in angle and thickness, keeping the outboard naturally oriented while you work. The uprights are angled toward each other on either side of the engine to maximize accessibility. Fits all standard bolt-on outboard motors, generally up to 300/350 hp. The ME-110AT has a maximum weight capacity of 700 lbs, slightly less than the regular ME-110 at 800 lbs.
Be sure to check out our battery tray accessory (ME-110-01) which has an innovative design allowing it to sit freely in the front of the stand.
Hot-dip Galvanized 110AT
Also available is a hot dip galvanized version of the ME-110AT for more corrosive environments. Hot dip galvanized is incredibly durable and coats both the inside and outside of all tubing and parts for the ultimate protection. To order a galvanized verison of the ME-110AT, simply find the 2 gray boxes above the "Add to cart" button seen at the top of this page. Choose the second box labeled Galvanized, by default Red Powdercoat is selected. Please note that as we do not stock many galvanized products, there may be a 1-2 week lead time before shipping.
- ME-110-01 Battery Tray You can also add our our battery tray accessory (ME-110-01) which has an innovative design allowing it to sit freely in the front of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the second drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Battery Tray" instead of the default No.
- ME-110-Tool Tray You can also add our our tool tray accessory (ME-110-Tool Tray) which slides in to hang at the top of the stand. To add this to your order you may go to it's product page or simply find the third drop down option above "Add to Cart" and select "1 Tool Tray" instead of the default No.
Will my motor fit the ME-110AT?
The ME-110AT will fit bolt-on outboards up to 300+hp or 700 lbs. The limiting factor is the foam filled tires, which explains the difference in capacity compared to the regular ME-110.
Will the ME-110AT work with the ME-OMTT Test Tank?
No. The all terrain tires make the stand too tall to work with the test tank.
Can I get the ME-110AT in a different color?
Yes, but there will be a longer lead time and most likely an extra charge.
- We stock the ME-110AT in red as pictured.
- We can substitute black powder coat at no extra charge, but with a 1-2 week lead-time.
- Any other color will require an extra charge and longer lead time. Please contact us with your desired color for quotes