The ME-186 Sterndrive/Outdrive Installation Cart is an easy to use outdrive removal and installation device with a small footprint.
Sterndrive Installation Cart - ME-186
Due to High Demand there may be a 1-2 week lead time as we restock.
Accommodates most sterndrives
Length: 36 inches
Width: 25 3/5 inches
Height: 47 inches
58 lbs without removable tray
71 lbs with removable tray
5" Rubber Wheels, 300 lb Capacity Each
Please note the shipping quote at checkout is for a continental US business address.
Call our Sales Team at 1-800-305-8117 if you are shipping to a residential address or internationally.
The Sternmaster ME-186 Sterndrive/Outdrive Installation Cart is what we came up with after being asked by technician's to build a different style device for removing and installing lower units.
- Ease of Use: The low profile rolling frame is easy to push into place and make quick adjustments.
- Small footprint makes it easier to remove outdrives/sterndrives with limited space around the boat
- May not have to remove cooling lines or planing devices such as whale tails/hydrofoil fins connected to the cavitation plate
- At 58 lbs (without removable tray) it is also ideal for mobile servicing
- In addition to working with your average outdrives/stern drives, this works well with Volvo Penta’s cavitation plates and large outdrives such as the Mercury Bravo Three
- By raising to a comfortable height, this has been used as a service platform once the outdrive is removed
- Removable tray included to support oil pans, tools, parts, etc
- 5” rubber wheels roll over hoses and uneven surfaces quietly and easily
- Covered lifting forks eliminates possible paint damage to the outdrive
- Height adjustment of the support forks is from 14” off the ground to 40” high
- Clears most standard and aftermarket swim platforms